Position: Facilitator on early childhood need assessment
Venue: Based in Prishtina
Duration: Two working days
Coalition of NGOs for Child Protection, is seeking to hire a Facilitator for early childhood need assessment, in frame of the project: “Contribute to the improvement of early childhood intervention in Kosovo”, financed by the Republic of Bulgaria in Kosovo, managed by the Embassy of Republic of Bulgaria in Kosovo and implemented by the Coalition of NGOs for Child protection – KOMF and Karin Dom Foundation.
General position summary:
The facilitator is expected to come out with a structured need assessment which will be based on the needs of KOMF member NGOs during a two day workshop that will be organized to collect the main needs of organizations in frame of further capacity building in the field of early childhood intervention in Kosovo. The workshop is foreseen to be organized in September 2019, in Prishtina.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences / Business Administration or any other relevant field;
- Experience and knowledge in the field of child right and child protection;
- Experience in the field of early childhood education and development;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Excellent knowledge in written and verbal of English & Albanian.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: Thursday, 05 September 2019, time: 16:00h.
Coalition of NGOs for Child Protection (KOMF) is a coalition of NGOs working in the field of child protection in Kosovo. The mission of Coalition of NGOs for Child Protection is the promotion, advancement of children rights, through; advocacy, lobbying and monitoring in accordance with legislation and international instruments.