“Ending Violence Against Children” is a project implemented by KOMF in frame of the regional project “Protecting children from violence and promoting social inclusion of children with disabilities in Western Balkans and Turkey” supported by EU and UNICEF.
- Primary and secondary legislation is improved to strengthen prevention and response to violence against children.
- Mechanisms to identify, report and refer cases of violence against children are reinforced, and opportunities for the development of innovation services and solutions to realise the rights of all concerned children are created.
- Civil Society Organizations platforms will be established to advocate for initiating revision of the relevant laws addressing VAC as per CRC legal review report recommendations.
- KOMF has strengthened the capacities to voice the concerns, views of communities and children to support the amendment of laws related to VAC.
- Raising Public awareness on identification and referral of VAC cases including identification of the needs for appropriate services.