The main criteria needed to be filled by candidates in order to become members of KOMF, are:
- Have not less than 2 years of experience as an organization.
- Share the same mission and vision with those of the Coalition.
- Engage to have an active participation in the activities of the Coalition.
The procedure for becoming a member of KOMF, is:
- The candidate NGO must submit an official letter (request) asking its membership and certifying the identity of the organization.
- The candidate NGO must submit a copy of its statute and a copy of the Registration Certificate in Kosovo.
- The candidate NGO must submit at least one report in regard of its current work.