Coalition of NGOs on Child Protection in Kosovo – KOMF, in partnership with Organizata për fëmijët pa kujdes prindëror – OFAP, SOS Fshatrat e Fëmijëve Kosovë and KMOP, through the project “Joint Action for Decentralization” funded by the European Union and managed by the European Union Office in Kosovo, is awarding annual prizes on best media stories, in the field of social protection and social services decentralization, with focus on child rights in Kosovo, for 2019.
Six annual awards in journalism, 500 Euro each, will be awarded to the best stories or reports published in various newspapers, portals and televisions in Kosovo, in 2019.
Competing applicants must comply with these criteria:
- Have written article or TV report covering issues related to children, services and their protection in Kosovo, published from 05 November 2018 until the date of the announcement of this competition;
- To submit publication in hard copy / CD with the exact date of publication, a copy of the ID card and the media outlet information, in a sealed envelope at the KOMF offices; On the envelope you must write the name and surname of the applicant, name of the media representing and the title of the submitted publication;
- Journalists have the right to apply with more than one publication.
- The competition will remain open from the date of its announcement on portalpune.com and the official websites/pages of KOMF, SOS and OFAP, from 11 November 2019 until 24 November 2019.
- Prizes for winners will be awarded during the solemn ceremony to be held in December 2019.
KOMF, Organizata për fëmijët pa kujdes prindëror – OFAP, SOS Fshatrat e Fëmijëve Kosovë and KMOP strongly encourage all journalists who have stories of all types, that focus in child rights protection and that aimed contribution toward improvement of social protection and social services decentralization process, to apply for the six prizes that will be awarded this year.