The executive director of KOMF, at the same time vice president of ChildPact, participated in the ChildPact General Assembly meeting, held on 15 March 2018, in Tirana.
Lots of lively discussions took place on our activity plans for the near future ahead.
In the General Assembly meeting were presented and approved:
– Activity and Financial Report for 2017
– Balance sheet 2017 approval
– Approval of the vacancy procedure for SC members
– Election of two member of the SC
– Activity plan and budget 2018 – which included discussion on potential projects
– Code of conduct
– Complaint procedure
– Advocacy – the Way Forward
General Assembly elected two new members of the Steering Committee: Mariana Ianachevici from APSCF in Moldova and Arjel Trajani from BKTF in Albania.